Friday, May 25, 2007

title Post!

An extremely tiring day and as a matter of fact, I felt like I worked the whole day non-stop (except for lunch and coffee breaks) from 9:30A to 5:30P. To be honest, this is not something very common with me, especially at times when I am so over-confident that everything goes on as planned. Well, the effect of red pill seems to have died; "what red pill?", "which red pill?", "red pill?", "when did i take red pill?", I could hear the questions like a continuous never ending echo in my mind. Suddenly one of the neurons in an idle state is immediately picked up by a blue pill thought - "Morpheus and Neo could come in and out of TV because it is TV! WAKE UP!!". True, every person in this world is given a blue pill immediately after birth and the effects are permanent; that explains it.

The thought of failure is scary in any situation, it may be at work or home when you are trying to prove some point or disprove other's point or any other instance for that matter. I hardly ever argued before on anything, always preferred to be neutral in any argument. A sincere study (thats what I think) of GMAT does bring out those characteristics and asks you to take one side or the other in an argument. There will be neutral people who can referee the arguments and that referees would surely be non-GMAT people.

There is a goal, there is a path to reach the goal and if I miss the goal, I fall down; fall down to another playing field with similar goal. Yeah the blue pill is more than what I think, its not always just ignorance, its planning for ignorance to be less ignorant. The challenges of GMAT seem immense because I am weak in verbal but nothing thats unconquerable. I had to take a hot shower and write this blog to realize this. Well, does that happen in a Matrix? I guess not! No one ever takes bath in Matrix, so I am actually in the so called real world.

beep...beep...beep...beep... [loud distorted sound] ...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp...

The effects of red pill seems to have gone and now I am back to what seems to be real world. Yahooooooooooooooo!!!
It's frustrating!

No comments: